Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The DQ is Where it's at so they say in Palestine



Yes that's right folks. I am in the Butt Fuck of the USA and the only place to get wifi is at the Dairy Queen, so I have been sitting here for 2 hours with 31 cent coffee counting mullets and beer bellies. It might sounds as if I view this as a negative experience, but quite the opposite. Much time for myself and focusing and simplifying my life. Last night I had the best dream ever, Lemmy from Motorhead was my favorite uncle and he was dressed like Colonel Sanders and was giving me piggyback rides, how could that suck? Plus I have been exploring some rad abandoned towns and buildings, and example above or below wherever they decide to put it on this shit. I will update better'n shit when I get back to the homestead.

-S

1 comment: