Friday, December 26, 2008

January 20th 2009

Is the day I am going back to Denver. In a much earlier time emotionally in my life I would look at this as a move of defeat. However this is a conscious , sober, and thought out decision I have made for myself, and because of that I am optimistic and dare I say excited. I am looking forward to feeding old friendships, and the love I have for my family. I am looking forward to focusing and growing leaps and bounds. As pessimistic as I can seem, life is truly a joy, though it will never be all happy or all sad, everything experienced is a blessing, if you let it be. I am thankful for all of the wonderful people whom I love and love me back. I don't know what exciting opportunities will unfold, and I am fully aware there will be many trials and tribulations, but that is part of life, and instead of being afraid of life I fully intend to embrace it. TO 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment