Thursday, December 18, 2008

OK ok OK...



So this is my new blog I guess. Trying to get away from LJ and start something fresh. Christ, I had no idea there was so much to starting a Blog again, I could spend hours just customizing this crap. Unfortunately for me, I am too indecisive and would drive myself batty with all of the choices I could go off on.

So I am just chillin' on my only day off until Christmas Eve, opting to enjoy as much of the day as possible. So far the morning has begun with my dog throwing up and finding out there is no fucking coffee anywhere in this household. But that is quite alright, it WILL be an awesome day. I have too many things to do which include but are not limited to running 5 miles, beginning a new painting , the daily requirement of caffeine from somewhere, researching graphic design programs,and eating some sort of food type items.

And HOLY SHIT Night Court is on... Anyhow

I hope this dude gets better.



-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment